How Do I Make My Gift
U N F O R G E T T A B L E ?
Once you've selected which classic book you want for your gift, here are your FREE options:
1. Personalize with Your Kid's Name:
YOUR kid stars in a great classic (for example):
|Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
*Your kid's name here - see sample.
|Stacey's* Adventures in Wonderland
- This is
not just your kid's or grandchild's name in the heading -
their name will be all over the book. The kid's name
replaces the hero's name throughout the entire book!
- This is
so special that we could not find anything even remotely
similar, on the entire Internet. If this is not THE UNFORGETTABLE
GIFT, then what is?
2. Personalize with Your Kid's Photo:
- Unique service: email us the kid's picture, we'll add it to the e-book gift - as shown in the sample.
- The photo can be of any type. All you have to do is email us a photo of the kid. We'll resize it if necessary, perform color corrections, etc.
3. Personalize with Your Words Of Love:
- The most
unique option in the world of Gifts: Your Words Of Love permanently
written into an e-book that you send as a gift.
written (inserted by us) - your words are there for good -
whomever reads the book, many years from today, will see that
memory of your love! Click to See and
Hear a Sample.
personalized message is Not limited in length; it
can be anything from a single word to a whole page.
- Your message of
love always appears as the very
first thing they see when they open the e-book. It also
appears every single time the book is re-opened to
- It's a
happy musical page!!!
4. Anything Else We Can Do For You?
- We want 100% satisfied customers. If you need anything special, tell us when you order (see instructions below) and we'll do our best to please you.
How to Submit Your Request?
Email us with any further questions at: email@example.com
First you select your gift here and click "Add to Cart" on the desired book.
Then, when you check out, you'll be asked to fill in a short form with your credit card details and address. Under "shipping Address", in the box that says "Notes/Instructions", write down the kid's name, your greeting and any other request you may have - see demo form to the right:
Send this page to a friend: click here.
100% private--we don't even see your email.